Sunday, June 5, 2011

pre employment ~ week 3

Allahamdulillah ya Allah, i'm still alive and can make a new post.. almost one week i didn't post anything coz of time constraint n today i would like to share sumtin.. for a time being i feel dat my english (in terms of understanding a conversation / reading sumtin) become better however my words became worst esp when i'm going to say something o talking to others. i dun know how it's were happen but i'll try to speak correctly and avoid myself from "rojak"ing with bahasa.. last week, i did a lot of rojaking coz suddenly i lost my point which is in english (forgot english words).. i know dat i could do better..

after taking this pre employment course, i got a lot of knowledge.. yeah, most of thing dat i'd learned totally about work place, knowing my self, the way how to interact with people assertively, and many more. absolutely i will help me in da future.. going back to my topic, i really want to improve my english.

Mr Gary, one of da trainer was tell a story about his relative who like to learn english. the story was inspiring me in order to make myself better in english. what his uncle did was pratically suitable for me. his uncle learnt by watching movies with de subtitle and keep repeating the words until he can pronunce it properly.. owh gosh, i've a loptop but i never do that. insyaallah, try to make it become real..

yesterday, i heard a forum entitle the role of Ikhwanul Muslimin in middle east (if i'm not mistaken). what make me impressed with the forum was the moderator. he played his role effectively. although he is malay man, his english was very good. he can do jokes spontaneously and translate to the panelist correctly and the most important thing was; he made the forum become more interesting his with fluent tongue. hopefully i could be like him one day.

one of my goal after this program > can interact with international people (foreigner) with the fluent english.

3rd college
5/6/2011
11:43 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment